One instructional option we will be offering beginning on April 6 is web conferencing through Google Hangouts.
(Remember: If you don’t have Internet access or an electronic device, there will be a different instructional option for you!)
- K – 2nd grade students: Gmail accounts are being created for you. Teachers will be making contact with K-2 parents with this information.
- 3rd – 12th grade students: Make sure your child knows their gmail address and password. They should know this because they have been using it all year!
Below are some great tutorials which you can use over the next week to help you and your child learn how to use Google Hangouts and Google Classroom prior to the start of web conferencing pm April 6.
- Google Hangout Meets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU4fYfHG-LY
- Google Classroom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iowi-gmbys
- Google Classroom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfgqtCi7hdo
For a tutorial in Spanish, please click on the following link:
As a reminder, you and your child signed an Acceptable Use Policy at the beginning of the school year. Please be sure to abide by the terms of the Acceptable Use Policy when students use their gmail account.