As the Smackover-Norphlet School District continues to monitor the current pandemic situation, we will be moving our food service pick up days to twice a week. This will reduce staff and family exposure to a minimum while still serving our community.
- Beginning next Monday (April 13), the schedule for student meal picks up will change.
- Meals will be available for pick up on Mondays and Thursdays from 11 am – 12: 30 pm.
- There will be enough meals provided to last until the next pick up.
- Good Friday: Friday, April 10 is a holiday on the school calendar (Good Friday). There will be no meal pick up on that day.
- Backpacks: Students currently receiving a weekend food backpack will be able to pick up those backpacks on Thursday instead of Friday.
Thank you for your flexibility during this time.