Smackover High School Graduation will be held at the Buckaroo Football Stadium on Friday, July 3, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. The gates will open at 7:15 p.m. for all family and friends to attend.
The following Arkansas Department of Health requirements must be observed:
- Seating must be arranged to maintain a 6 foot distance between members of the audience. Attendees must sit on the area of bleachers marked with blue strips of tape to maintain social distancing.
- Household groups may sit together, but 6 feet should be maintained between groups.
- Every-other-row seating should be unoccupied to provide for 6 feet of physical distance.
- Face coverings are required for all persons present, except for children under 10 years of age, who are exempt. Once seated and maintaining 6 feet physical distance from others, the face covering can be removed. If you move around, face covering must be put back in place.
- Graduates will enter and exit the stadium as a class and will be dismissed to their vehicles once outside the gate.
- There will be no congregating on the field or in the parking lot after the ceremony. Everyone will be asked to leave the campus promptly after the graduation in order to adhere to the guidelines of the Arkansas Department of Health Directives.
The graduation will also be live streamed for those unable to attend the ceremony.
We are excited for the opportunity to celebrate this special occasion with our seniors and their families while ensuring the health and safety of all in attendance.