The free meal program for ALL school students has been extended through the end of the school year in June. ALL school students eating breakfast and/or lunch in the cafeteria will eat free of charge through June 9, 2021.
Who does this include?
All means all! Even if your child does not attend school on our campus, free meals are available.
This program is designed for all students under the age of 18:
- All on-campus K-12 students regardless of income
- All Virtual Classroom Students regardless of income
- All K-12 home school, private school, or charter school students regardless of income
- Any child under the age of 5 who is not old enough to attend school regardless of income
How can I sign up my child to participate?
- On-campus students – Continue to inform their homeroom teacher daily if they are eating in the cafeteria.
- Virtual Classroom students – Contact Diann Bailey at 725-1221 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Homeschool, charter school, private school, and children under the age of 5 – Contact Diann Bailey at 725-1221 or email@example.com .
How can my children receive food assistance after June 9, 2021?
Parents/guardians of K-12 students enrolled in the Smackover-Norphlet School District should complete and submit the Free and Reduced Lunch Application to the office of the school in which their student attends.
Parents/guardians will be notified if their child(ren) are eligible for a free or reduced price breakfast and lunch.